Friday, February 10, 2012

Flourishes FTTC155

Hi again!!

I am up and running finally and it took an Army to figure out our technology issues!! But on the positive side, I am posting today! : )

Today's post is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge of incorporating birds into your creation.  I also combined this challenge with Mojo Monday's Sketch 227 to make thinking of layout easier.





I am not normally a bird person in respect of having items to create with on hand.  But I did have some Basic Grey dp of Kissing Booth on hand that had birds! So I got lucky! For the main image, I used Flourishes Rose stamp from the set A Year in Flowers 2.  I colored it in using Copics along with ShinHan Art markers.  I used MFT's Perfect Panels in Cream to stamp the image on and used my Spellbinder dies to cut it out.  I then sponged the edges using Distress Ink in Antique Linen and finished it off with some pearls.  I sewed my panels of Kissing Booth and popped up the main image along with a bird I cut out and placed on the pink panel.  I then stamped my sentiment from SU! Fancy Flexible Phrases.  The ribbon lace is from my stash of scraps.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love the colors of the roses and the birds background! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! Such a pretty victorian card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!