Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hambo Hoedown Wednesday! Fortune Cookie

It's Wednesday! Time for...




That's right! It's another week of the Hambo Hoedown and you are not going to want to miss this weeks digi you can receive for playing along! It's called Fortune Cookie! It is so much fun and had so many possibilities to make something fabulous with.





For my card, I played around with the image and decided to make a bowl of fortune. I cut a slit into each cookie and slipped in a fortune to have it stick out and be able to be pulled and read.

I used DCWV Far East mat stack for the dp and sewed around the edges. I then used my 1 3/4 circle punch on a piece of scrap dp and cut it in half to create my bowl. I sponged the edges with Momento Bamboo Leaves before popping it up. I then placed my cookies randomly in the bowl popped up as well. The cookies are colored in with Copics. I finished off the card with one of the sentiments attached to a Chinese coin.

I hope you are able to play along! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Deborah, I love your bowl of fortune...great way to use all of the sentiments & so clever to make them so they can be pulled & read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah... love it!!!. They look great in a group!!!. Very fun and very nice paper as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!