Monday, January 23, 2012

Bee Mine

{{Yawn}} It's Monday again and I am slowly getting my day complete!! How about you?  Maybe it's just me... : )  We had a nasty storm roll through here last night so my sleep was disturbed with tornado sirens and just sleeping a bit restless.  DH had a very early meeting so he got up and then I did.  Hopefully tonight will be better!!

Today I would like to share with you a Valentines Card made with some fun We R Memory Keepers stickers, and oldie but goodie Gina K stamp and some MFT Die-namics to make for a cute and simple card.


I colored in the bee with my Copics  and added the border sticker along with the MFT Die cut outs of Fancy Flourish and Hearts a plenty.  Finished off the card with some ribbon, a mini prima which I colored in with my Copics to match, and another flower sticker from the batch.  I then popped up the hearts and sentiment.  Easy peasy!!  Thanks so much for taking a peek!! Have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Mondays are suckish...but this card isn't. LOVE it! Totally adorable!!! SEE you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and so cute! I LOVE the colors, reminds me candy ;) Hope your weather is better today, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!