Saturday, September 18, 2010

You're a Superstar! MFT WSC

Happy Saturday!

I once again got to play MFT's weekly WSC! This week it was to use stars in your creation.  Perfect! I picked up some Spellbinders Star nesties while at CHA in July so now I can really use them!




I used SU! Kraft and VV for the base and K&CO dp for the main panel.  I also used a new Nestie set from Spellbinders called Eyelet circles for the background of my image.  The image is MFT along with the sentiment from Blingbet. I finished off the card with beaded ribbon, sheer ribbon, and popped everything up on dimensionals. Thanks so much for  stopping by this weekend I hope you enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the colors and love how you used the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE the stars and I adore pink and green. You have the new eyelet circles, love those! I have the lacey squares, don't have the circles yet. Love this, super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!