Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inky Crows- CPS 182

Happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I have kept busy tying up loose ends as my hubby will be home from his deployment soon!! WHOO HOO!! The boys and  I are very excited...

My creation today is based on CPS's 182 sketch that I really wanted to play last week but didn't. Here is the sketch.  Super simple and clean! I love those!




I picked up some really great Halloween DP by Martha Stewart.  I don't know what drew me to it, but this collection grabbed me.



The base is SU! Going Grey to match the image paper.  SU! Real Red was used for the second layer and the stamp is Inkadinkado. What you can't see is some sparkle from my Copic Spica pen in Black I used on the crows. It adds a bit of sparkle to the card.  I also outline the moon with my yellow Spica pen and also a little of my Copic marker in Atoll.  I sort of wished maybe I didn't do that, but its done, so it will stay! : )  The ribbon is unknown but I know I bought it by the yard at a fabric store a long time ago.  The main image is popped up.  CAS although I really wanted to add something else.  You know when you look at your card and think just one more element needs to be added? LOL!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and all your kind comments you all have left! Have a great day!!







3 comments:

  1. Awesome Deb---i love the copic marker touch--it really draws attention to the moon! Great stamp.

    Mostly had to say...."wahooooo" Congrats on hubbys homecoming!! So happy for you guys!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dp you used with that fantastic image Deb!! And I'm so happy that you'll be reunited with your hubby soon!! That's super terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!! Glad your hubby is coming home. How exciting!! Love the dp you used and the image!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!