Thursday, February 25, 2010

An Inky Antic...

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long absence... my mother come for a last minute visit so I have spent the last few days with her. She has left now so I get my craft room back!! It's hard to share when I used to have my own craft room, but it is what it is!

I wanted to play with some new stamps I received and ink up that new rubbah! This is from Inky Antics which I purchased at Eclectic Paperie. There are some really good deals going on there so take a look!

I love the retro-ness of it and thought this paper from K&Co matched it perfectly. The inside sentiment says, "Caffeine is my friend." For me, that is so true!! LOL!! I love my coffee!

I stamped the image with Momento Black ink on MFT's Perfect Panels and colored in the image with my Copics. When finished coloring, I added a little clear Copic Spica Pen to the bracelets, hairband, and lips for some sparkle. I then added glaze to the coffee mug and sunglasses using my Sakura Glaze pen. I used my Nestibilities for the bottom panel and popped up the image. I added some ribbon, metal accents, and a Prima flower for the finishing touch.

I hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for taking a peek!!

Materials Used: SU! Only Orange cs, Georgia Pacific cs for layering, K&Co dp, dimensionals, Spellbinders, Prima Flowers, Inky Antics, Copics, Copic Spica-clear, Sakura Glaze pen, Black Momento ink, unknown ribboon, Paper Studio metal accents, MFT Perfect Panels.



1 comment:

  1. Very fun and cute. Great colors and I like that DP.
    Glad you had a good time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!