Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Hundred Hearts

Hi everyone!

I created a card using some new stamps I picked up while at the CHA supershow in CA. It is always nice to actually see the stamps you want from your favorite companies but in general, it was just fun having one day to just shop for craft things! lol!! This card was made using the most adorable single stamp from Taylored Exressions. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs. I just thought the two went hand in hand.

I have to giggle as I type this because my DH reads my blog, well at least I think so, and of course this card is for him! Oh well! The element of surprise is no longer, but I hope he will still like it when it actually arrives half way across the world! I stamped the image on MFT's Perfect Panels in white and colored it in using Copics. I then added some Judikin's Diamond Glaze over the hearts for both a little dimension as well as gloss. I layered the card and popped up the sentiment and image. Now, I did not have any swirl rhinestones, (Gasp!) so what's a girl to do but make her own. Hopefully it doesn't show too terribly but I just thought it went. I double layered my ribbon using some I found at the Supershow as well as some from Paperchase. I finished it off with some black metal dots from Mark Richards and some self adhesive rhinestones.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great day!!

Materials used: MFT Perfect panels-white, SU! Real Red, Paper studio black, Georgia Pacific White, Taylored Expressions, Lizzie Anne Designs, Judikins Diamond Glaze, Mark Richards metal dots, self adhesive rhinestones, Dimensionals, Paperchase ribbon, unknown black ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Deborah! Great colors and design!

    Hey...school is cancelled for Wednesday here! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the image and I am sure DH will like it as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!