Monday, February 15, 2010

A+

Hello everyone!! I hope you had a great Valentines Day with your loved one and got some nice surprises! I know I did and one of them being a new camera!! Whoo hoo!! DH was obviously reading my blog! LOL!! Thank you sweetie!! I did buy myself a little Valentines present- a new Janome Sewing machine. I know DH is probably thinking, "why the heck did she buy a sewing machine? She doesn't even sew!" This is true dear, but its for crafting! (Start shaking head here....) I have been wanting one for a long time and got a really good deal so why not? {Giggle}

Today I want to share with you one of the cutest lines of stamps! It's called Pure Innocence by MFT. They are just so darn cute! They were just released so you need to head over and take a look at the whole line!! I have two more images to play with so stay tuned.

For this card, I used the largest Nestie scallop circle to make the base of the card. Then used my coordinating circles for the inner pieces. For the main image, I stamped the image on MFT's Perfect Panels in white and then paper pieced her sweater with Pink Paisley Captivating dp which I also used as a bottom circle and I used my copics to color in the remaining image. I added some Prima flowers as my finishing touch and dotted around the scallop with my white gel pen. I added some twine and SU! Mellow Moss gingham ribbon at the top. What I didn't take a picture of is the inside. I used my 1/4" circle punch to punch out the matching dp to glued them along the scallop edges and added a white cs inside.

**I am so excited to share with you all some news that will be revealed 2 weeks from today! Stay tuned and I will also have some Blog Candy to celebrate!! **

Materials used: Nestibilities, Perfect panels-MFT, Pure Innocence MFT, White gel pen, Pink Paisley-Captivating dp, SU! Pumpkin Pie cs, Zip Dry glue, Copics, Momento Ink-Black and Brown, Ribbon-SU!, Twine, Prima Flowers, mini brad

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Totally cute! Love the papers and such a darling card.
    Whohoo on the new camera and sewing machine. I bet he is shaking his head. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Deb!! One of my all time favorites of yours for sure! :). Yes, they all shake their heads regarding our "needs".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, this is one precious card! Love these colors and patterns! The paper pieced sweater is divine!

    It is amazing once we start crafting how our wishlist changes. I used to love clothes, shoes, and jewelry more. NOW...give me crafts anyday! LOL!

    Can hardly wait to find out your exciting news! WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!