Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's hear it for the boys!

I can't help but think of the song from Footloose when I see this set! LOL!! This card was made for today's color challenge on SCS.  The colors were to use NQN, Kraft, and Baja Breeze.  I accidentally used NON instead of NQN, but it still worked.  I decided to pull out one of my neglected sets from MFT-Let's hear it for the boys, since this color combo is very masculine.  


In keeping with that resolution of using what I have, I used another item I have and is neglected- my PrismaMarkers! The images are colored in using those markers and are popped up on dimensionals.  I added some ribbon that I frayed and some brads and was finished! A simple and quick masculine card.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  

Materials Used: MFT, NON, VV, Kraft, Baja Breeze, Brads, NON ribbon, Prisma Markers, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Great guy card! love the fish in the corner! this stamp set is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guy card, percfect simple and to the point. Its what they like. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!