Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back from CHA with a sketch!

I'mmmmmm bbbaaaaack!!! CHA was wonderful and I had such a great time visiting with everyone and meeting new people!! I will post some pictures tomorrow, but I am sure you will see some sooner elsewhere!  In the meantime, it's sketch time!! Here is this weeks sketch for Sketches! {by Tamara}

I have had the new in color from SU! called Kiwi Kiss for some time and wasn't sure if I really liked it.  It is like a yellow-green, but you know what?  I really like it!!LOL!!  I decided to make a monochromatic card with this color using Very Vanilla with it.  

I used a set from The Cat's Pajama's called It's a mod mod world.  I stamped the sentiment in the center panel after using my decorative scissors to create the wave.  Then I stamped on the dp the cat which I then stamped again on VV and cut out and popped up.  I didn't have any matching ribbon, so I used my white grosgrain and the ink pad to dye it to match.  I added some brads and I was finished!  A simple and fun card!! 

I hope you are able to play with this sketch or any other's from Sketches! {by Tamara}  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Materials used: TCP, My Minds Eye dp, Kiwi kiss, VV, dimensionals, slit punch, ribbon, vanilla brads.


4 comments:

  1. Yeah your back... Glad you had a good time. Great card, I love this kiwi kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, sounds fun, I would have LOVED to go!!!

    Your card is soooo pretty - love the mono look!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little kitty! and the soft colouring... and how lucky are you going to CHA!!

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Deborah! I love it! Glad you had a good time at CHA! Lots of fun pics!

    Hugs to you,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!