Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flopsy is mine!

Isn't this guy cute?  I inked up my new MFT set of Flopsy today for the Ways to use it challenge on SCS.  It was to be inspired by your favorite color combo site on the internet.  I chose Colour Lovers as my inspiration site and picked one called Sugar.  I inked up the image with Momento Cocoa and colored him in with Copics.  I added some ric rack to the center panel and popping up Flopsy.  I also added some self adhesive metal dots for additional texture.   The dp you can find at Paper Addiction and is made by Imaginisce.  

Thanks for taking a peek!




Materials Used: Regal Rose, VV, Imaginsce, MFT, Nestibilites, Copics, dimensionals, ric rac, metal dots

3 comments:

  1. This is very sweet, isn't this guy darling. Cute Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, this is so precious!!!!! Love the coloring and the colors!!!

    Left you an award on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!