Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

We have a winner!!!  This was not too hard since unfortunately, not many people played this easy peasy game to win some free money!! (Who doesn't want free money??!!) 
DH.com was not home to randomly pick a name, so I used a randomly automated sequence based on who commented in order and here is our number and winner:
3 

Timestamp: 2008-11-16 14:24:36 UTC

Janet@swofford.com!!!

Congratulations Janet!  Please email me the email you would like your links sent to for your gift certificates!! Have fun with them because both Gina K and My Favorite Things have some awesome items out!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I'm so excited! I have never won any blog candy before. Thank you so much. I just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!