Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Moosin' You

This card was made for todays Sketch challenge on SCS. This is another new set that was screaming for some ink and I was happy to oblige. : )  This set is called Nature Calls from MFT.  There is a fun sentiment set to match it called What's your sign.  That is where this sentiment is from.  I colored the main image with Copics and cut out the top part of the image off the paper.  I popped it up on diamensionals and stamped the tree randomly on the top strip.  I then cut the bottom of that strip with some decorative scissors.  The little sign is a brad I picked up at the Eyelet Outlet booth when I was at CHA.   The bottom part of the image was sponged in for grass.  I added some ribbon and here he is!  I feel like he needs a name... maybe Earl?  Does he look like an Earl?  Hmmm... something to ponder about....  Thanks for taking a peek!

Materials used: Choc chip, Wild Asparagus DP, Very vanilla, Copics, Decorative scissors, Ribbon, Tim Holtz distressing inks-shabby shutters and antique linen, brad, oval punch, diamensaionls


**I have found out that the Board of Directors of the Alzheimer's Association will match any donation given during the month of September!! So, buying either Carolyn King's new set at Gina K or the bracelet I am offering, you will be helping a wonderful cause!  Thank you to those who have supported this mission!**

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Deb. Glad you are getting back into a groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I LOVE the name Earl. I think he looks just like an Earl!! Darling card, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet....I love it...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!