Monday, September 15, 2008

Glittery Webs

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine was busy as usual catching up on things that didn't get finished during the week.  I am trying to get back into do the daily challenges on SCS and todays Try a New Technique was using glitter on a background.  Now, this is not really a "new" technique but certainly one that not too many people use.  Glitter is so messy and well, glittery!  Definitely something to do while the kiddos are in school!  For my card, I used my MFT set called Totally Witchin'.  I stamped the web as my background using heat and stick powder and then added my glitter.  I picked up some new K&Co. paper this weekend and used that on the bottom with the main image of the cauldron and steam over it. I sponged over the main image with distressing ink to set back the bright white.  I added a sentiment from Rubber Soul, some ribbon, and then went over the steam with a glitter pen for more added sparkle.  The main image and sentiment are popped up.  Just a quick and simple card to start off the week.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Materials Used: Basic Black, White, K&Co dp, unknown purple, Only Orange, Distressing ink, Glitter, heat and stick powder, glitter pen, diamensionals, FX ribbon, MFT-Totally witchin', Rubber soul sentiment

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!