Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air!

Valentines Day is tomorrow! How did that happen?
Today I made a quick card using SRM Stickers
and paper from Basic Grey's Kissing Booth collection.

I cut out the hearts from the paper and popped them up on the card after adding PTI twine and some Scrap Floss to make it look like a bunch of heart balloons. I then added a sticker from SRM from their mini set of Love. I just love simple cards like this!
I have many projects going on right now that I am surprised I can find my chair in my room! Lol! I am excited to be doing it but these projects are out of my comfort zone. However, it's good to try! I will be able to post when it is all done! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. I super duper ADORE this fantastic card Deb! Awesome! (and cannot wait to see all your out of your comfort zone projects too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails