Thursday, July 23, 2020

Your Next Stamp - You Are More Than Enough

Happy Friday Eve!

Today is my last day guesting with Your Next Stamp and I am sharing with you another  new set that was released called Positive Affirmations.  I know right now, there are many people who could use some of these sentiments or even just a nice pick me up.



I wanted to keep this CAS to showcase the sentiment.  I decided on a simple watercolor background and stamped the sentiment directly on top of that.  The included heart was added as were some fun YNS Gumdrops from various collections.  I layered the watercolor on top of a black panel and adhered that to the base of the card.  

Thank you for taking a peek here, but be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see more awesome inspriation by the DT and my other creation from the last 3 days.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!