Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Your Next Stamp - Coffee Characters

I am so excited to be a guest with YNS Stamps! After being part of this awesome family for so long, saying goodbye was never easy, but I knew it wouldn't be forever... just until the next time. : )

I am sharing with you a card I made using the newest release set of Coffee Characters.  Gah! You all know how much I love me some coffee stamps. This sentiment is perfect too!



I created the background using the YNS paper collection of Summer Plaids and happened to come across an old Martha Stewart border punch I've had in my stash that I used  for the sprig border.  The image was stamped and colored in with Copics before cutting him out with the coordinating die set.  I popped up this little cutie over the YNS Scallop Circle die cut and added the sentiment directly onto the base.

If you haven't had a chance to get your crafty hands on this cute set, Karen has an awesome sale going on now in the YNS Store - 30% off your entire purchase! Thanks for stopping by and I will have more to share with you over the next few days! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!