Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps - TCPTUES366 - Hello Sunshine!

Happy Tuesday!

Have you had a chance to play along in the TCPTUES366 challenge? There is still time to join in and upload you creation.  The challenge is Furry Animals.  Who doesn't love that? Plus the TCP store has plenty of adorable furry friends who would love a home in your crafty stash! ;)

For my card, I am using the adorable set of Family Forever.  This little guy was a perfect model for the challenge and his friend was no exception either.


I stamped the image on a stitched border panel and then masked the bottom area so that I may brush on some color for the ground using the TCP Big Beautiful Blending Brush . I then used my Copics to color him in before using a washcloth and some colorless blender solution to dab over him to create some fur. I then bushed in the top left corner some yellow ink for the shining sun before stamping the sentiment directly onto the panel.  I finished the card by added a few matte enamel drop.  The whole panel was then layered over some patterned paper I had in my scrap stash.

Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see your fabulous creations when you play along in the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!