Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Your Next Stamp November Sneaky Peek

Happy Wednesday crafty friends!
The Your Next Stamp new release is almost here. Today, the DT is sharing their sneaky peeks and you won’t be disappointed!!

For my sneaky peek, I’m sharing the new set of Holiday Cookie paired with the new Falling Stars die. How cute is this guy?!


For the background, I used the Falling Stars die which I layered over some glitter paper I had in my stash. The image was stamped and colored with Copics before cutting it out with the coordinating die. I then popped up the image over the stars background before adding the sentiment to the top.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the awesome creations the DT put together.  Have a great day and mark your calendars for tomorrow’s release!! Woot!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!