Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps - November Release

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! 

I hope you have been able to hop along the TCP Stamps new release blog hop today. If not, I will have a link at the end for you.  I did not participate in the hop this month due to my own schedule restrictions, but I am here to share with you a card using a new set called Winning.





I cut out the window for the card using the TCP die of Balloon Frame through the entire card.  The top layer was adhered down and the sentiment banner was placed at the top with the sentiment stamped on it. The banner is TCP's die of Ribbon Banner. The fun confetti and ribbon was stamped throughout the top panel and colored in with Copics and some silver discs were added for some added elements. The inside of the card:



The inside shows the full image and there is some Wink of Stella on the champagne for some sparkle.  Just a fun peek a boo card for a celebration.

To hop along and see all the wonderful creations the Kitty Cat Pack have done, start here at Cristena's Blog. Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!