Saturday, June 15, 2019

Holy Shiitake! Your Next Stamp New Release Spotlight

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend and are able to get a little crafty.  Today I am guest posting over on the YNS Blog my card using a new release set called Oh Shiitake! I love this set and the sentiments it has. Because there are days I am sure we all have that this set can relate with. : )


I paper pieced the top of the mushroom before popping it up and placed within the grass which is the Chunky Grass die in the store.  The image was colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating die for the mushroom.  For the background, I cut out a white panel using the Stitched Scallop Rectangles set and added some sponging for color.  The clouds were also sponged in using some Distress Inks and finished with the sentiment stamped directly onto the card.

I hope you enjoyed this little scene of my mushroom to put a little smile on the recipients face! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!