Monday, June 3, 2019

Baby Blessings - Your Next Stamp

Happy Monday everyone!

Another week is upon us and if you are like our family, we are still waiting to get out of school for the Summer.  My kids are in HS, but I still find myself looking forward to end of the school year as if they were in elementary school. :) Well, we have 2 weeks left and I am soooo looking forward to it.  I the meantime, lets start off the week with a little cuteness from Your Next Stamp spotlighting one of the new release sets from May.

For my card, I am using the set of Baby Blessings to create this cute card to welcome a new baby.


I created the background using a cut out from a cloud die as my stencil and sponged in some color for the clouds and sky.  The image was stamped and the balloon paper pieced using some patterned paper from the YNS Sweet Baby collection.  The rest of the image was colored in using some Copics and popped up over the clouds after I cut it out using the coordinating die set.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card and finished it with a few silver sequins. 

Thanks for stopping in and be sure to stop by the YNS Blog over the next few days to see more DT crafty inspirations using the latest release.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!