Sunday, March 24, 2019

You're A Good Egg - Your Next Stamp

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you are able to enjoy a nice weekend, hopefully bringing you all some warmth.  We are finally able to get a little Spring weather today which is a nice change to the cold we continue to have.  I am looking forward to continued sun and warmth -if it ever gets here! :)

Today I am sharing with you a card made from the new set  of Egg Hunt.  Isn't it adorable? I love the sentiments it comes with and this one I used is just something I could see myself saying. Hahaha!



This is a CAS card to focus on the image and the "good egg" that he is giving.  The image was colored in with Copics and cut out with the coordinating die set.  Using the YNS paper collection of Happy Spring, I created the road using the jelly bean pattern paper and finished the card with the Stitched Puffy Clouds die.   

We hope you have been able to check out all the fun projects over the last few weeks since the release to see all the additional projects the team has put together.  Check out the YNS Blog to get a glimpse of them all if you have missed any portion of the posts.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!