Friday, March 8, 2019

Fun Friday Challenge - Your Next Stamp

Happy Friday!

Today is a new challenge over on the Your Next Stamp blog and this is one that requires the use of something everyone has in their crafty stash - Patterned Paper! This is a great time to use your scraps or layer a few together within the same collection, or just mish mash a few different ones you have.

For my card, I am using a few pieces of patterned paper from the YNS Watermelon Party paper collection to create the background and one of my favorite mini sets the store carries - 'Tini Sips.


I used the YNS Stitched Rectangle dies to cut out the patterned paper and the YNS Stitched Ovals die for the top layer.  The image was stamped and colored with Copics before being cut out using the coordinated dies and popping it up over the oval panel.  To make it more of a birthday card, I used the YNS Mini Balloon trio die set to attach it to the martini glass and fishtailed the sentiment to complete the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!