Monday, February 4, 2019

Monster-ous Valentine Kisses - Your Next Stamp

Happy Monday and happy day after Super Bowl!

Did your team win? I hope either way, you had a great weekend doing what you enjoy or watching the bowl game.  Today, I am sharing a little love for the Valentines Series Your Next Stamp is showcasing this month. I have a treat project using the super fun Butterfly Treat Box die and Silly Love Monsters stamp set..


This treat box would typically have the beautiful butterfly as the topper, but I decided to create my own topper to make it fit for Valentines and have a heart that I created as a topper instead.  The box is filled with the conversational kisses and I decorated the outside using some patterned paper from Echo Park and cut out the Silly Love Monster to be popped up over that.  The sentiment was stamped and placed at an angle and finished with some of the fun Hearts and Dots Gumdrops.  I also placed a few gumdrops on either side of the box for some added elements.  This die makes for a fun and easy treat giving for any occasion.

That's all for me today, but be sure to check the YNS Blog this whole week to see all the fun projects the DT have done to help get your Valentine mojo in order.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!