Friday, February 8, 2019

Meant To Bean - Your Next Stamp Challenge 103

Happy Friday!

Today is a new challenge with Your Next Stamp and today the DT is featuring projects that showcase shapes.  Any die cut shape on the project counts! 

For my card, I am using the new release set of Brew-tiful Day and it's coordinating die set.  



This is a CAS card using the new YNS Perfect Blend paper collection and the beans and sentiment from the stamp set.  The pop of red from the talking bubble makes it stand out a bit more.  Once I cut out all the beans to be placed where I wanted, I used some some Press n Seal to keep the design and then some glue to the backing before putting it back where I wanted it.  The card was finished with the sentiment stamped directly onto the card base. 

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the DT creations! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a  great weekend!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!