Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Winter Holiday - TCPTUES352

Happy Tuesday everyone!

There has been a fun challenge going on over at The Cat's Pajamas Stamps blog and this challenge will continue for another week. This challenge is all about a winter holiday and we hope you come to play along and link up your creation!

For my card, I created a Christmas space scene using the newest release set of Cosmic Christmas.


I sponged in the background using my Memento inks in both black and gray and stamped in the stars which I heat embossed in a sparkly gold.  The moon was stamped and colored in with my white gel pen.  I stamped the image and colored it in with Copics and cut it out to pop it up over the center. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the panel and I added a little white gel pen to the word 'cosmic.'

Stop by the TCP Blog to see all the fun creations some of the Kitty Cat Pack have created and don't forget to play along! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!