Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps - November Sneak Peeks


Happy after-Thanksgiving-Black Friday-madness! It's now Saturday and you can relax from the mayhem of the week. :) I always feel like the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving is the calm before the Cyber Monday storm. Hahaha... Once midnight hits, we all get ready for the Cyber Monday hype. Is it just me?  :)




In any event, what is most important is that The Cat's Pajamas Stamps is getting ready for their November release. Yippee! This release has so many fun Cut Ups that coordinate with these new sets, it can be used alone or in conjunction with the set. For my sneak, I am using a few of the new Cut-Ups to create these simple but bold cards.




For this card,  I am using the Big Word Basics along with the Stitched Beautiful Cut Up to create this colorful card. The patterned paper was layered over some kraft cardstock before using the Cut Up to cut out the shape of the die and inside was layered with the word.  Everything is popped up for added dimension and finished with a few hearts and rhinestones.

For my second card, I used the same stamp set to create this off-centered focus using the Thanks Cut up.






Using some patterned paper, I measured the top panel to be at a diagonal and cut out the Stitched Thanks sentiment to be popped up at the bottom.  These new Cut Up Arrows are so much fun and I added this as a final touch to the look.


Win a $10 TCP Store certificate just for commenting here or on my Instagram account! Thanks so much for stopping in! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards!
    Those word Cut-Ups are
    the perfect way to add
    sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. I like the papers you used and these great new CutUps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Love how you used pattern paper to highlight the new die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! Love the Big Word Basics set and the stitched word dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love how you did the “beautiful” card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards with lovely designs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!