Friday, June 22, 2018

Got Scraps? Friday Challenge - Your Next Stamp

Happy Friday - Happy Summer!

Whoo Hoo! Summer is officially here. It has only been a week since my kids got out of school for the Summer and I have enjoyed each. and. every day.  I have mostly enjoyed not having to get up early to see my boys off to school and having the after school hectic sports schedule. So, bring it on Summer!

For this week's challenge, the sketch is perfect for those patterned paper scraps.  I of course couldn't resist using the sketch to create this card with the Whatnot Sentiments Nine set.


I wanted to make a masculine card as I have run into recently not having many to give when needed.  Using the YNS Birthday Boy paper collection, I paired those scraps up with a Whatnot sentiment.  The ink is Stone Gray from Your Next Stamp and I popped up the sentiment panel while finishing it off with some Love Earth Gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the wonderful creations made by some of the DT members.  Thanks for popping in and hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!