Saturday, June 9, 2018

2017 Your Next Stamp Faves Blog Hop



The DT for Your Next Stamp is showcasing their favorite in a blog hop this month instead of hopping along with a new release.  But don't worry! We will be back next month with a new release!

This was a hard task to do as there are so many fun and favorite stamp sets with YNS.  But I am always partial to sentiments.  So, I decided to make this card with one of my favorite sentiment sets, Whatnot Sentiment Eleven and a die set, Rainbow Fun, that I love as well but just haven't used often.  I thought they were perfect together.


I used the Stitched Scallop rectangle dies for the background and cut out the rainbow with different colored card stock.  I then put them together before adding some embossing powder to it to give it its glitz!  The clouds were added and I used different colored Memento inks for the sentiment colors. The card was finished using different colored gumdrops.  Just a happy card with happy colors!

For this special hop, Karen has a fabulous sale to share with you all.  It's the crazy June sale!!


Make sure you hop on this sale so you don't miss out on YOUR favorites!! Thanks for hopping by!


31 comments:

  1. I love the glitter rainbow. What could be better? Oh yea glitter gum drops. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable glittery rainbow! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely glitter rainbow. Sweet cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! What a fabulous rainbow and LOVE how you did the sentiment. Wonderful card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Perfect card for all of your crafty friends! I LOVE it! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card - the colorful sentiment is awesome - thanks for the ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love how you made the sentiment a
    rainbow of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS! Rainbows are my favorite! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this sentiment sooooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cheerful card. I love it so much. Thanks for sharing with us Deborah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the matching rainbow sentiment! So cheery and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great rainbow card - I LOVE how you did your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely rainbow card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun sentiment and cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun sentiment and cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun sentiment and cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the rainbow of colors and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a perfect card to cheer someone up! I love it, love how you stamp it in a lot of rainbow colors. The sentiment came out out gorgeous! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super fun card! Love how you used the inks to create the rainbow sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cheerful card! Fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that you matched the sentiment to the rainbow! Really fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great rainbow dye cut and I love how you mimic the rainbow in the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful rainbow card. Love the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. great sentiment and love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely rainbow card, great rainbow sentiment stamping, Deborah. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an adorable card design !! I love your cheerful rainbow so much !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  28. A rainbow is always a fantastic idea for a card, so two rainbows are even better !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!