Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Time To Celebrate - Your Next Stamp Feature Day

Ceeeelabrate good times, come on!  Hehehe... I couldn't resist and of course I sang it while I typed.  But it is a time of celebration as YNS is celebrating it's 7th year and today the DT is featuring projects that revolve around celebrations.

I just had to use the newly released set of Cute Home to celebrate a new home for someone.  To add some additional elements to the background, I also used the new die called Circle Panel.  This is an absolute must to your die collection.  So many uses and I love how the center is intact so that you can use it for sentiments or whatever your creative mind comes up with.



I started with some patterned paper from MME cut out using the Circle Panel die.  That was layered on top of some kraft paper while the main image was stamped, colored with Copics, and cut out using the coordinating die set.  Some silvery, grey colored ribbon was used while the house cut out was popped up over that.  I fishtailed the sentiment banner and sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink to soften the bright white of the paper. It was finished with the fun clouds in this whole set to also be popped up above the house.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun creations the team has come up with and leave a little love.  You could be the winner of a stamp set of your choice just by leaving a kind comment! Thanks so much for stopping in!


 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!