Monday, August 15, 2016

Let's Celebrate! Your Next Stamp August Designer Showcase

Happy Monday everyone!

Today is the start to the Your Next Stamp Design Team Showcase and we are featuring ideas in celebration to YNS' 7th birthday, related to Birthdays!  Everyday this week there will be projects posted on the YNS blog to jump start your creative mojo.  So, blow up those balloons and let's celebrate!

For my project, I am starting with the most important the party you plan - the invitation!  I created a pull out invite using the YNS 6th Birthday stamp set and some papers from MME.  Here is the front envelope: 



I stamped some balloons on white cs to be fussy cut out so that I could decorate the front panel.  The initial sentiment is kept simple so that it will be that invitation to want to open it up.  I popped up the balloons and added some different color gumdrops to the outside.

When you slide out the insert, you will have:


Let's talk about the elephant in the room... my handwriting! LOL! It is not the best, but realized that I did not have a "party planning" type stamp set.  So I improvised and did the best I could with a marker.  The topper was added with another balloon that is popped up and some twine.  You could essentially make this any size you desire, but mine was kept close to an A2 size.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see Holly's super cute idea for your rockstar! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!