Friday, January 15, 2016

No Coffee, No Talkie... Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge

Happy Friday friends! 

Today is a Friday Challenge with Your Next Stamp and I have chosen to follow this fun sketch using both sets of Coffee Right Meow and Java Geek.







I know my husband will be the first to tell anyone this is me in the morning minus the smile this cute cup is showing. LOL! It should be yawning...

The patterned paper at the top was cut out using the YNS Stitched Oval set, while a circle punch was used for the back panel.  I colored the image from Java Geek and cut him out to be popped up over the circle and bottom panel. The smiling face is from the set of Fun Faces 2 while the sentiment is from the set Coffee Right Meow.  The card was completed with a few buttons with twine and a heart stamped in red.

I hope you have had your coffee, or favorite morning beverage this morning, and are ready to tackle the day.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun creations made by the DT and get ready to upload your creation to play along!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!