Sunday, January 24, 2016

Feature Day - Your Next Stamp

Hello from the tundra! I am happy to still have power with this snow storm to write this post and share with you this month Feature Day with Your Next Stamp.

This month's theme is all about Love.  Perfect for Valentines Day coming up and with the newest release, there is so much inspiration to pull from.

For my cards, I decided to make my boys Valentines.  They may be 13 years old, but they still look forward to my little cards I make them every year.  I hope they don't get tired of it, but I know that time will come soon.


I always try to make them different.  Being twins, they like differences.  So these cards are 3x3 in size and I used for one, the So Stinkin' Cute set which I offset the image on the card stock before coloring it in with Copics. I added the sentiment to the top right and finished off the heart with some Wink of Stella in clear.  For the second card, I used some washi paper for the patterned background before using the scallop from the new release die of the shopping bag treat to pop my layered hearts on top.  The hearts were cut out using the new release die set of Outline Hearts.

Making small and cute Valentines are a lot of fun and can always bring a smile to a little ones face.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to leave a comment so you can have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice! Thanks for stopping by and stay warm if you are in this blizzard.  If not, then send us some sunshine and warmth! :)

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!