Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sneaky Peek - Your Next Stamp December Release

Happy Saturday YNS crafters!

Today begins the fun sneak peeks from the YNS DT for the December release! This release is so much fun with different images to end the year and begin the new year. Not to mention the fun new dies too!

For my peek, I am using the adorable new set called Little Darling Aspen.  This set is just. too. cute!



I created this card with putting it to scenery to it using the new die called Houses on a hill.  Another fabulous, fun die.  Putting this card together, I first embossed the first layer (which is the same size as the base, A2) with my Darice snowflake embossing folder.  With some scrap blue cardstock, I hand cut the "river."  I then hand cut the snow bank on the bottom to be placed along the river.  For the houses, I first cut the houses on white cardstock, then took pieces of scrap colors to attach to the houses and trees with some washi tape to have some color.  I used some Mono-adhesive to attach the color houses/trees to the white cutouts.  Then, I decided with where I wanted to place them, I needed to detach them from the line up.  Using glue, I glued them in place.  The image was colored with Copics and cut out to be popped up on the river with foam adhesive.  The look was completed by adding some snow to the tops of the houses and trees with a white gel pen, some rhinestones, and finally, I used my Wink of Stella pen to color in the river for sparkle.  Here is a close up:




It is definitely a hard look to photograph on a rainy day like we had here, but I think I got it in. :)  Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek! Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see more peeks from the DT! You won't be disappointed. Have a great Saturday!

 photo Siggy.png

9 comments:

  1. Cute card , adorable scene you've create

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that image! how cute is that fox peeking out :) great colors and love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so darling!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet little scene, Deb! So glad to be playing with you once more, my friend! :) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Can't wait to see all the new stuff! I love those little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scene with the water and village in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. Great coloring job too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Awesome coloring, and I LOVE the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!