Friday, December 5, 2014

Just Roll With It - YNS Friday Fun Project

TGIF!
 
I hope you all had a good week and now ready for a great weekend.  I know I am!
 
I decided to step away from Christmas for today's Friday Fun Project for YNS and create a card using the fun Recipe Card set, paired with the Sugar and Spice Apron die.  
 
 

 

This set is a perfect one if you are making recipe cards to give as gifts for the holiday to where you are able to personalize them and make it how you want it.  For this card, I used the current sketch over at YNS tweaked just a bit.  The patterned paper is an oldie from October Afternoon, that I can't remember the name! For the apron, I cut it out in some scrap SU! Soft Sky cardstock and then cut it again in some scrap yellow to paper piece it together.  I completed the look by adding some ric rack ribbon for the sash and some pearls for that girlie touch. :)   For the sentiment, I used bits of two sentiments from the set so that it can say, "Life... Just roll with it." Did you notice the fun perforated edge? That's a new fun die called Tiny Stitches and it is just so fun to create with it! Check it out in the store... you won't be disappointed.  Especially at the reasonable price!  The center scallop circle is from the Open scallop die set. I used a fun pearl flourish for the finishing touch before popping up the card and apron.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and be sure to check back here tomorrow- I will have a sneaky peek of one of YNS December release you don't want to miss!! Have a great Friday!
 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! I love that cute little apron die cut!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!