Friday, May 16, 2014

Teacher's Gifts to Share


TGIF!!

I hope you all had a nice week and are now ready for a great weekend.  I mentioned before that I had some teachers gifts to share with you all that I did during Teacher Appreciation week last week.  These are all super simple gifts that don't take much time. 



These were some Vera Bradley lanyards that I placed into some glassine bags from SRM Stickers, also coordinated with some of SRM Stickers. I used some washi tape to close the bag at the back and used a doily to tape to the top before finishing it with some twine and ribbon. 




This is a really easy gift that takes no time at all.  Just your computer and some scissors.  I printed out the tag onto some cardstock and using clipart for the background picture.  I then typed over that before cutting it out into a fishtail banner to be attached to the ribbon.  You can't get much easier than this!




Now this gift took a bit more time, but still was easy enough to accomplish.  I made a set of 8 notecards with the teachers initials using my Just Rite stamps and some very old SU! patterned paper I had in my stash.  Each one is different but all with coordinating papers and inks.  I used my computer to print out the tag and cut it out using my MFT Sentiment strip Die-namics  and then attached it with ribbon. 

The last gift I did I forgot to take a picture. (insert eye roll here...) I placed into a cellophane bag a book light from Vera Bradley and a fabric book mark that I sewed together.  It looked something like this in a different color scheme:


I added a topper to the bag and attached a tag using my computer that said "Thanks for making us so smart!"

I love making the teachers feel special during appreciation week although I make sure they know they are special during the whole year with gifts during the all the holidays.  Even if it's just a candle or some soap.  They deserve it!

Well, that is about it for me today! Thanks for stopping in and hope you have a great Friday!
 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome teacher gifts! I need to remember, next year, to get suggestions from you for our teachers here! LOVE those bookmarks! I didn't know you sewed, too! ;) Hope you all are enjoying summer break!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!