Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - Bailey Rocks

It's Wednesday and it's time to Hoedown!
 
This weeks Hambo Hoedown Challenge is using this adorable Bailey Rocks image and incorporating metal into your creation.  For my card, I used one of the sentiments and stamped into some metal adhesive sheets using my metal stamps.  I then cut it out using MFT's tab die-namic.  I mounted the image panel and scallop strip using Basic Grey's Boxer collection. The image was colored with Copics.
 
 

I finished the card with some ribbon that I frayed at the ends with some metal self adhesive eyelets and some jewelry chain to swag along the bottom of the ribbon. 

Come join us at the hoedown this week for your chance to be the Queen of the Hoedown and earn your free image! Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Deborah, your image really pops with your striking colors!! brilliant idea to use a chain, your card is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, he is so cute...right down to his blue and purple hair! The eyelets and chain scream ROCK but my favorite piece is the metal stamping! Great card....You Rock!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic Deborah!! Love how you did the sentiment and the frayed ribbon and chain are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Deborah.Great idea to use the chain.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!