Thursday, August 23, 2012

One of my Favorite...

Another quick card today to share... I have been enjoying some really simple "stamping" of using paper, ribbon, and a sentiment to make some great cards.



First of all... it's really hard to photograph navy blue! Or is it just me? I need to play around some more in my settings and such to allow for a better shot.  So excuse the poor photo...
For this card, I used some Basic Grey PB&J dp and the sentiment is from MFT's anniversary set.  I used my MS arch punch for the bottom border, my sesties for the main cut out, some NN SU! Ribbon, and some white sheer ribbon, and finished it with some mini primas  and stickles for the "bling."  I realized today that I need more bling! I've been trying to use a lot of what I have and realized that I was almost out of embellishments! What a shame that I will have to head to my local SS... ;)

I hope you all have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Great card. just got this set too---lovin these sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this and the colors are perfect. CAS is always perfect I say. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!