Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inking of You

It's Wednesday and it's another Hoedown Challenge! This weeks challenge is Tic Tac Toe.




The Tic Tac Toe grid is on the challenge blog so that you can see what you might want to pick for your three choices. For my card, I chose blue, charm, and twine. The adorable Octopus digi is paper pieced. I basically attached my dp to a blank sheet of paper before printing the image out. I then cut him out to place on the card. The beautiful dp is Websters Pages which fits this image perfectly. I used I {heart} 2 Stamp July sketch to get the mojo flowing. The charm is one from my stash while the twine is SU! And the doily cutout is MFT Dienamics.

I am off to CA today for a week so it will be quiet here for a bit. Thank you in advance for hanging on and being patient! Have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Deborah! Have a great time while you are away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, I love the details in your card!!!. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. love the sentiment!! hope you are enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I like the paper you've used, too. Have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!