Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Aaannndddd... We're back!!

Hi everyone!

I am back from vacation! We had such a nice time between FL and NC that we are all wishing we were still at the beach! Especially when you are coming home to over 100 degrees!! The good thing is that it has been raining on and off the last few days, so my grass is doing the happy dance! :)  We had some family pictures done at the beach which I can't wait to see and share! The photographer will be sending me the proofs so I am patiently (sort of...) waiting! In the meantime, I have a card to share!


This card was made using Hambo Stamps Birds with a Sign stamp which I used my computer for the banner sentiment.  This stamp always makes me giggle because these birds are so silly and I can imagine them doing something like a "who's on first" skit!  For the image, I colored them using my Primacolor Pencils and no gamsol.  Just blended...  I used some scrap dp I had from Basic Grey for the background and some twine for the ribbon.  For the inside sentiment, I used the Hambo Stamps sentiment that does fit perfectly in the banner, 'Happy Bird-day!'

I hope you all have a great day and stay cool! Or dry if you are lucky to have some rain! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, I just received that image in my mail today. Isn't it adorable. LOVE your colouring and colours you choose!!!. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!