Friday, June 15, 2012

You Make My Heart Spin..

Happy Friday!

I played along in TCP's Tuesday 214 weekly challenge. The challenge this week was to use one of the two dies listed as well as a set that "blows" you away. You can find all the details here...


I used the TCP set What a Blast and had this scene in my head that I went with it.  I created the pinwheel to match the stamped one and paper pieced the stamped pinwheel to match the one I made.  The pinwheel does work which makes for a little extra fun! :) I used TCP cloud border die for the clouds and MFT's die-namics grass and sun.  I colored in PJ with Copics and cut him out to popped up in the meadow.  I am thinking a few flowers maybe wouldn't have hurt in here!  I stamped the sentiment on the sky.  All the pieces used were from my scrap collection! A few more pieces gone! Yay!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!