Monday, June 18, 2012

BBQ Man- Hambo Stamps

Hi all!

I hope you had a great weekend and having a good start to the week! I am unfortunately a little under the weather that started yesterday.  I have gotten the rotten head cold and of course the timing couldn't be worse! We are flying Wednesday for vacation so you know if this doesn't get better, it will be an uncomfortable flight! So, I am taking it easy today as I did yesterday.  The good thing is that I do feel about 50% better than yesterday so that is a good sign!

Today I want to share with you a card made with a stamp called BBQ Man from Hambo Stamps. I used an old Mojo Monday sketch from 2011for the layout.



I colored in the image with Copics and used Basic Grey's collection of PB&J for the dp.  The sentiment is also from Hambo called Well Grounded which was used on the inside with the exception of 'Dad' which I stamped on the star.




I hope you all have a great day and thanks for taking a peek!! I'm off to have another cup of tea and lay back down! ugh... :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you showed the inside of your card too! This is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!