Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Cat's Pajamas January Blog Hop


It's here! The blog hop you have been waiting for after a week of sneaky peeks from the wonderful Kitty Cat Pack! The wait is over and you can now purchase all your favorites.  Better yet, just buy the Kitty Pack and you can get everything you have seen this past week.

I am thrilled to start this hop off and I am going to share with you another card I made using the Conversation Hearts die set and coordinating stamp set and the 'Always' word die, which is free by the way, with your purchase of $60 or more. I just really love word dies and find them to be so universal to whatever type of craft you may be doing.  We all have something to say, right? :) Or maybe it's me.  Hmmmm......






For this card, what I didn't do was take a side picture so that you can see how this card is made.  The hearts actually make the end of the front panel. That way, it still makes for a standard card but at the same time, the hearts look like they are free floating a bit and hanging off the edge.  Using the word die, I added some sentiments from the Conversation Hearts stamp set that could be used with the starting word 'Always.'  I kept this very CAS for the colors to pop against the white and completed the look with some self adhesive rhinestones.

Be sure to head over to Wanda's blog to take a look at her amazing designs for this release.  It was exciting to work along side her and so glad she came along on this journey this month! Have a great Tuesday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. It is so simple and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the uneven edge on the card, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CAS design that pops in these classic colors! LOVE that heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to add to my earlier comment...thank you so much for the kind words and the warm welcome! I enjoyed my month as guestie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deborah, you were definitely inspired by this release...what a wonderful bunch of creations you have shared with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card - I love the big "Always" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deborah what a gorgeous card I just love the side treatment. The hearts are playful yet elegant as well. I'm glad you participated in the hop tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute! You're one busy girl...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning card. That always die is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deborah, I absolutely love the way you created the hearts "free floating" off the side of the panel....you can bet that I'll be bookmarking your creation! TFS Deborah and I look forward to many more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!