Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps - TCPTUES364 - Spring Cleanup

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that your new year is off to a good start.

The first challenge of the new year is ready to go with The Cat's Pajamas Stamps.  The theme is Spring Cleanup; ready for the sunshine and warmth. Well at least a bit.

For my card, I decided on a CAS using the Folklore Flowers Cut Ups and the Folk Art Flowers stamp set to create the window of flowers.  To frame them, I used the Rectangular Stamp Die and used part of a sentiment from the stamp set to stamp the bottom of the card.  It was finished with a few self adhesive pearls throughout.


So my MISTI did not cooperate with me while stamping the sentiment.  I didn't realize that the card had moved so when I went to stamp a second time, it was a little off.  But that is what will make this unique right? :)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, but be sure to stop over on the TCP Blog to see all the fabulous creations the Cat Pack have done. Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!