Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Cat's Pajama Stamps July New Release and Blog Hop


The time has arrived! The July new release and blog hop for The Cat's Pajamas Stamps is here.  I hope you all were able to join in on the sneaky peeks and left a little love for the Kitty Cat Pack either on their blogs or IG account for your chance at winning a TCP gift certificate. If you arrived from the ever talented Cristena, then you are in the right place.  If not, start here.

There are so many fun holiday stamps being released that I had a hard time wanting to use just one set! So I decided to use a few sets and create some tags.  I love making tags and use many during the holidays, so it was fitting for me. 











How adorable are these sets? The new Great Outdoors stencil was used for the background of the gnome and yeti.  This stencil is so awesome with the many different uses you get from this one stencil.  Did you happen to see that fun little brush? Yep! It is TCP's new FABULOUS blending brush for all your inking projects.  The best part is that not only is it easily cleaned that you could get away with just this one brush for your colors, but it includes this awesome little cover. I am addicted to it! And the price point! Wowzer! It will not break the bank.   The other sets used is Gnome Peeking, Yeti Christmas, and Sketchy Santa.

Once the background was brushed on, I added the image to be colored in with the sentiment.  For the tag shapes, I used the Rectangular Stamp Die, the Wish Duo Tag die, and the Spring Tag Duo.  Each tag was finished with some coordinating ribbon and some fun Hole-less sequins. 

Thanks for hopping by! Your next stop will be the awesome Beata! Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. These tags are fabulous. I laugh when I see that Yeti, so adorable. I love making tags, too!!! Thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of tags! That Santa is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags! They'll surely come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peeking Yeti is adorable! LOVE your background for him, too. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You matched the ribbons well. The Yeti is very cute. I like all of them really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great set of tags, Deborah! Love the design with the various shapes and designs. Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!