Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas - TCPTUES351 - Holidays

Have you checked out the current challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas?  It's all about the holidays.  We can all use a little holiday help on getting a head start on your holiday card making.

For my card, I went along with a Halloween theme and created this fun card using the new release set of Faboolous for the sentiment and the new die set of Portrait of Mew. I just love that name! :)


I die cut out the frame and the inside of the frame is a mirrored cardstock to mimic a mirror  The cat was cut out in white and completed with a heat embossed sentiment.  I thought it would be a nice touch to add a few peeking eyes with my white gel pen for an added element. This makes for a quick and easy Halloween card for anyone!
Be sure to stop by the TCP blog to see all the Kitty Cat Packs creations! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!