Thursday, March 15, 2018

Your Next Stamp March DT Dare

Happy Thursday friends!

I have been rather busy this last week that I overlooked my post here that should have been up yesterday! So, I am posting today but hope you also stop by the YNS Blog to see the other awesome creations the DT have done.  This months dare is all about "What's up?"  Just a creation that could be anything from a pick me up to a happy whatever.

For my card, I am using the new Whatnot Sentiments Twelve to create this birthday card.


I used some of the new Geometrics paper (love it!) from YNS  for the background and created a bit of an envelope look for the main image area. I ran along the edge some cotton lace ribbon before I stamped the sentiment in the YNS Olive Green ink and added the included heart in some Memento Morocco ink.  The Starburst Trio die set was used for creating a little visual at the corner as I popped them up.  The card was finished with some of the new Carrot Cake Gumdrops.  This new color combo in the Geometrics paper collection is becoming a favorite and I am sure I will be using this quite a bit.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek and don't forget to head over to the YNS Blog to leave a little love so that you can have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!

1 comment:

  1. Deborah, love the colors and color coordination of your stamping and embellishing. tfs

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!