Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Your Next Stamp January DT Dare

It's time for this month DT Dare and it's all about showing the LOVE!! The design team has put together awesome creations using some of the fun, love filled new releases to share.

For my project, I decided to use the new 3x3 Heart Panel die to make a few Valentines with the Silly Love Monsters as the focus. 



Aren't these guys just so much fun? They are perfect to make some cute Valentines in any color variation or for any gender.  I stamped and colored in the image with Copic before using the coordinating die set to cut out the images.  The sentiment was placed in the space on the panel before popping up the image.  On 2 of the Valentines, I did not pop out all the cut outs for a different variation and finished them by adding a piece of candy on them. There is plenty of space on the back to write a little something to the recipient. 

Now I need to find a home for these guys since my kids are past the age of giving Valentines.  However, they are never too old to receive them! :)  Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun creations.  Don't forget to leave a comment there to have a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!