Tuesday, May 9, 2017

DT Dare - Your Next Stamp - Gumdrops

Hey all!

It's time for the May DT Dare and this month it is all about Gumdrops! No, not the kind you can eat, although that sounds yummy, but it's about the fun Gumdrops YNS sells in the store.  Have you seen the new shaped gumdrops? You must check them out! So much fun!

For my card, I am using the new Sunburst Panel Die and the Tweet Birdie Home die.


I cut out the sunburst panel and placed them closer together.  I then cut out the frame with my Exacto knife so I only have a frame around the outside.  The Tweet Birdie Home die cutouts were popped up using some foam dots and finished with the sentiment stamped in the YNS Stone Gray Ink from Whatnot Sentiments Nine and of course, the new shaped Heart and Dot gumdrops.

This makes for a quick, sweet, love card for you to give to whom you adore. :) Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!